Reporting a Safeguarding Concern

Safeguarding is everybody’s responsibility as everyone has the right to live in safety, free from abuse and neglect.

If you are concerned about someone, please use this form to report concerns for an adult living in the Royal Borough of Windsor and Maidenhead. 

If you or someone else is in immediate danger, call the police on 999

Other ways to contact us

Sending us the information on our online form is the best way of reporting your concerns but, if you prefer, you can call us on:

  • 01628 683 744 during normal office working hours. 
  • Outside office hours, please contact the Emergency Duty Service on 01344 351 999

If you are concerned about a person living in a different area, please visit the Berkshire Safeguarding Adults Board website and select the area they are living in for further information.

In response to your contact, trained staff will triage your concern in a careful and sensitive manner

Please note that Optalis will treat your information confidentially. Visit our privacy statement page for more information.

Please note if the date of birth, address or contact number is not provided then social services may not be able to triage the concern raised.

Please try to provide at least one piece of this identifiable information so we can correctly identify who the person the concern is in relation to. 

Tick all that apply
Please provide as much information as you can relating to the person/s risks or vulnerabilities.