Keep Safe Stay Well
This is a service designed to provide early help so that people stay as well and independent as possible, and has a particular focus on falls prevention. The service actively helps people to get what they need to keep safe and stay well.
Who is it for?
Anyone aged 18 and over and registered living in the Royal Borough of Windsor and Maidenhead, who:
- Has had a fall,
- Thinks they may be at risk of falling,
- Feels they are struggling to manage independently,
- Feels isolated,
- Wants to know more about looking after their health and ‘ageing well’.
What will we do?
- Undertake falls prevention work with people at risk of falling, or who have recently had a fall, as well as raising awareness of falls prevention,
- Provide individuals and groups with advice and help to stay mobile and keep safe and well at home,
- Help people access specific services, clubs, aids, equipment, projects or resources that may help them,
- Build natural community supports around people, particularly those who live alone and/or are isolated,
- Advise carers and others supporting people who are at risk of falling.
To speak to a Keep Safe Stay Well team member, call 03331 210 205
"One of our members recently had a fall and she told me with great pride that she had managed to get up by herself following your instructions that she learnt when she attended one of your talks. I was so pleased and thought you ought to know that your sessions are clearly of great value..."