Keep Safe Stay Well - Falls Prevention Team
Early help for you to stay as well and independent as possible.
Keep Safe Stay Well
This is a service designed to provide early help so that people stay as well and independent as possible, and has a particular focus on falls prevention. The service actively helps people to get what they need to keep safe and stay well.
Take a look at our Top Tips for Staying Steady
Who is it for?
Anyone aged 18 and over and registered living in the Royal Borough of Windsor and Maidenhead, who:
- Has had a fall,
- Thinks they may be at risk of falling,
- Feels they are struggling to manage independently,
- Feels isolated,
- Wants to know more about looking after their health and ‘ageing well’.
What will we do?
- Undertake falls prevention work with people at risk of falling, or who have recently had a fall, as well as raising awareness of falls prevention,
- Provide individuals and groups with advice and help to stay mobile and keep safe and well at home,
- Help people access specific services, clubs, aids, equipment, projects or resources that may help them,
- Build natural community supports around people, particularly those who live alone and/or are isolated,
- Advise carers and others supporting people who are at risk of falling.
To speak to a Keep Safe Stay Well team member, call 03331 210 205
"One of our members recently had a fall and she told me with great pride that she had managed to get up by herself following your instructions that she learnt when she attended one of your talks. I was so pleased and thought you ought to know that your sessions are clearly of great value..."