Optalis Supported Employment Service (SES) has over 18 years’ experience coaching and enabling people with disabilities to obtain and maintain employment.
"I have found the contact between staff and parents has been invaluable, transparent and much appreciated."
SES work to the Supported Employment Model and specialise in providing Individual Placement and Support (IPS).
We support students to progress into the world of work with advice, guidance and support. We offer:
- Specialist Support to job match students to the right employment opportunities.
- Specialist job coaching to empower students to learn job roles and become independent at work.
- Expert Employer liaison and guidance with reasonable adjustments in the workplace.
- Support to maximise the potential of each student, ensuring they are in the right role with the right support to succeed.
Ace@Optalis students describe how they have found a job thanks to this fabulous course
You can view the videos here or click below to see some of our customers talking about the Ace@Optalis course.
Ace Students Celebrate Success Story
In June 2019, our Ace at Optalis students celebrated successfully completing their training. We worked with 13 students, supporting them with their transition from college to the work environment.
These links are being provided as a convenience and for informational purposes only. We are not responsible for the content on external websites and the inclusion of a link on the Optalis website is not an endorsement of that website, its content, or any product or service it may provide. You do not have to use the external resources we link to.
- CLASP - self-advocacy group for people with learning disabilities in the Wokingham Borough
- Send Voices Wokingham - SEND Voices Wokingham is a Wokingham based, parent led charity. They are the independent voice of families, representing their experiences with the aim to improve lives.
- SENDIASS Wokingham - free, confidential, impartial advice, guidance and support for children and young people with Special Educational Needs and Disabilities.
- Autism Berkshire - Autism charity in Berkshire, delivering specialist services, training and social and leisure activities throughout the county, guided by a team of trustees with personal and professional experience of autism.