Nominate one of our colleagues or a team to recognise when they've gone the extra mile in their job.
Colleagues can nominate an individual or team for demonstrating an Optalis Core Value:
- Customer Service: This award is for a colleague or team who have gone beyond customer expectations and delivered a fantastic service, often in challenging circumstances.
- Respect: This award is for a colleague or team who has shown compassion and the ability to understand a person’s needs beyond words, maintain their dignity at all times and treat them with the greatest sensitivity.
- Continuous Development: This award is for a colleague or team who work ceaselessly with drive, determination and enthusiasm to develop their skills.
- Transparency and Integrity: This award is for a colleague or team who show fantastic dedication and empathy, inspiring confidence with their support and promotion of a transparent culture at Optalis.
- Communication: This award is for a colleague or team who consistently ensure two-way communication with our colleagues and staff, and show the ability to work in challenging situations, exhibiting empathy, respect and sense of humour.
- Enjoyable and Rewarding: This award is for a colleague or team who have created an environment where customers and staff are thriving, thanks to their commitment to make a positive difference.
- Individual Recognition: Unsung Hero: This award recognises individuals who have positively influenced the work of Optalis from behind the scenes.
- Team Recognition: Outstanding Team: This award is a special recognition award chosen by Optalis Board members. It is awarded to a team or service which has surpassed expectations and achieved an exceptional level of service by working together.
Nominations can be made at any time throughout the year. Nominations will be initially reviewed by a member of the STAR Awards Project Team. The nominator may be contacted to provide more information or clarification, ahead of short-listing.
Entries close on the 31st March. (Nominations received after this date, will be considered for the subsequent year's STAR Awards)
Short-listing and category judging will take place during April
Short-listed entrants will be notified in April/May
The winners will be announced at our STAR Awards Celebration in June