Dementia Action Week - 17 to 23 May Occupational therapy - Helping people to live with dementia
20 May 2021
An Occupational therapist can advise people living with dementia and their Carers to help people to keep up their every day activities and remain independent for as long as possible after they develop dementia.
Our Occupational Therapy team work alongside people who are living with dementia to continue to live well. Here are a few ways that our growing team use occupational therapy interventions to improve the quality of life of people living with dementia.
Explore our OT roles below:
- Senior Occupational Therapist Moving & Handling Specialist
- Senior Occupational Therapist DFG Specialist
- Occupational Therapist - PDOPT
- Senior Occupational Therapist - Hospital Team, D2A
- Integrated Care Occupational Therapist
- Occupational Therapist - STS&R
Care Homes reopen their doors to family visitors
On 8th March residents and families of Optalis, residential care services had cause to celebrate as in-person visits were permitted once more, under new guidelines as lockdown restrictions eased.