Connecting you to the latest technology to help you remain at home independently
There is a wide range of devices and systems that can help you maintain or build your independence, freedom and confidence. Choose from a range of pro-active, preventative solutions through our connected devices.
Do you need help with:
- Monitoring and managing long term health conditions
- Reducing anxiety and stress
- Managing daily living tasks in a personalised way
- Assistance to live safely in your home
- Understanding your routine and where you may need support?
We work with you to select non-invasive fixed or wearable sensors to support you and your carers to monitor and respond to your needs.
We can help you to choose from a number of types of technology including:
- Brain in hand (reminders, notes, coping strategies in a personalised format on your phone)
- Just checking (discrete sensors to monitor daily activities and ensure support is given when needed)
- PulseGuard (alerts you to sudden rise or fall in heart rate, allowing for a medical response) and many more.
If you would like to find out more about maintaining your independence or developing new skills with the support of technology - speak to your care practitioner or social worker today.