Community Team for People with Learning Disabilities
The Community Team for People with Learning Disabilities (CTPLD) is a team that consists of:
- Social Workers and Assessment Officers
- Occupational Therapists
- Speech and Language Therapists
We are here to Help, Advise and Support people with a learning disability and their carers.
You will need to meet the national eligibility criteria to access services.
- Help to use health services i.e. Doctors, Dentists, attending hospital appointments etc.
- Advice on how to take better care of health.
- Support to learn new skills and make new choices
- Help people with physical disabilities and sensory impairments
- Help people who have difficulty communicating
- Counselling for bereavement, loss, abuse
- Support and help to carers
- Undertake assessments
We will make sure you are given the right information and advice to be able to make these decisions about your care.
If you think you, or someone you know, might benefit from any service provided by the Community Team for People with Learning Disabilties and you would like us to contact you by phone or email, please click the following link and complete the online contact form and someone will be in touch with you as soon as possible.
Click the link for information about the Learning Disability Partnership Board.