Planning your support
Finding and arranging the right care for yourself or your loved one can be a bit daunting the first time around. Where do you start?
The Care Act (2014) requires local authorities to provide and arrange services, facilities or resources to promote well-being.
We provide this support for people who live in the Royal Borough of Windsor and Maidenhead. Our teams are here to help you with each step of the process, we offer:
- Deprivation of Liberty Safeguards and Mental Capacity Assessments
- Occupational Therapy support
- Assistive Technology
If you’d like some advice to get you started:
- call us on (01628) 683 744
- or email: email@example.com
- you can ask for a care and support needs assessment by completing our online contact form
If you live in Wokingham and need help planning your support please speak to your local council.
Want to know more?
We provide personal and practical support to help people lead full and active lives, maintain their independence and dignity, and have choice and control as far as they can to achieve their outcomes.
These services are available to people with a wide range of needs including:
- Those who are older, frail or vulnerable,
- Look after another person as a carer,
- Have a physical disability,
- Have a learning disability,
- Have a sensory impairment,
- Have a mental health need,
- Have a dependency on drugs or alcohol,
- With HIV and AIDS related conditions.
Find out more about assessing your care and support needs