Are you aged between 16 and 24? Would you like support, information, advice and guidance on the next steps for your career?
We’re offering free support for people who are unemployed or in education aged between 16 to 24 and live in Wokingham.
We understand the journey into employment or training can be challenging. That’s why we have come together to try to make it easier for you to navigate. We work closely with local colleges, Councils, businesses, training providers, and voluntary sector organisations. Download our leaflet here.
We have a strong track record of working with people who need extra support, and of going the extra mile. We rank number two in the country for supported employment services.
"He's more confident within himself and much happier as he has found employment"
We provide comprehensive advice and guidance to help you to think differently about your future, we will:
- work with you to find out what you really like to do
- identify your strengths and weaknesses and build your confidence
- help you create a career plan to progress to the world of employment
- teach you employability skills, how to complete job applications, write your CV and prepare for interviews
- help you identify and enrol on courses that will support you meet your career aspirations
Not a Wokingham resident?
No problem, we also have a free CV development service, Information, Advice and Guidance (IAG) which is available across Berkshire.