Help for Adults
Optalis provides adult services on behalf of the Royal Borough of Windsor and Maidenhead. We provide personal and practical support to help people lead full and active lives, maintain their independence and dignity, and have choice and control as far as they can to achieve their outcomes.
These services are available to people with a wide range of needs including:
- Those who are older, frail or vulnerable,
- Look after another person as a carer,
- Have a physical disability,
- Have a learning disability,
- Have a sensory impairment,
- Have a mental health need,
- Have a dependency on drugs or alcohol,
- With HIV and AIDS related conditions.
We aim to:
- Help those most in need,
- Meet individual needs,
- Treat people fairly,
- Provide a quick response,
- Safeguard vulnerable adults.
If you contact us about your care and support needs you will be given information and advice so that you can make informed choices. Please see our advice lines below:
Physical Disabilities and Older Peoples Service: 01628 683744
Learning Disability Service: 01628 670117
Mental Health Service: 01628 640200