Keep Safe Stay Well
This is a service designed to provide early help so that people stay as well and independent as possible, and has a particular focus on falls prevention. The service actively helps people to get what they need to keep safe and stay well.
Who is it for?
Anyone aged 18 and over and registered living in the Royal Borough of Windsor and Maidenhead, who:
- Has had a fall,
- Thinks they may be at risk of falling,
- Feels they are struggling to manage independently,
- Feels isolated,
- Wants to know more about looking after their health and ‘ageing well’.
What will we do?
- Undertake falls prevention work with people at risk of falling, or who have recently had a fall, as well as raising awareness of falls prevention,
- Provide individuals and groups with advice and help to stay mobile and keep safe and well at home,
- Help people access specific services, clubs, aids, equipment, projects or resources that may help them,
- Build natural community supports around people, particularly those who live alone and/or are isolated,
- Advise carers and others supporting people who are at risk of falling.
To speak to a Keep Safe Stay Well team member, call 03331 210 205
"Just a short note to say 'a big thank you' to all the carers at Optalis for their great care, and for looking after me so well after my recent fall"