Personal Assistant – Windsor Day Centre
Job Title: Personal Assistant – Windsor Day Centre
Hours: 7.5 hours per week (Wednesday)
Salary: Full-time salary, £16,681 – £17,723 per annum
Post Description: Are you a people person?
If you are calm, innovative, forward thinking, creative, motivated, fun and want to support / empower Individuals living with Dementia to “live life to the full”, this could be just the opportunity for you.
A one day a week position has become available for a personal assistant to enhance the lives of people living with Dementia based at our purpose built day centre in Windsor.
Do you have experience of?
- Supporting to deliver activity programmes
- Communicating effectively and sensitively with the individuals and Carers
- Providing meaningful activities within the Service.
- Working with people living with dementia as their advocate.
- Ensure that the Kitchen is kept to a high standard of cleanliness and that meals are cooked and served in line with current Food Hygiene Regulations.
Do you have?
- Excellent communication skills
- Person Centred Approach
- A experience / or a passion of working with people living with dementia
- Full driving license.
So if you are self motivated, work well under pressure and have a calm and flexible attitude, then please apply for this role – we need you to join our team.
In return we can offer you a job within an organisation where you will be able to develop, with the opportunity of further training.
Closing Date: Applications should be received by 5th October 2018
Interview Date: To be confirmed.
For More Information: Please contact Julia Harris for further information on 01628 685 733
It is easy to apply - click on ‘Apply Now’ to upload your CV to the Recruitment Team who will then contact you. If you do not have a CV please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0118 977 8600.
Optalis is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of our staff and customers. We would like to remind successful applicants that they will be required to undertake a DBS check and to provide proof of their right to work in the UK.
Optalis is a local authority trading company owned by and delivering adult social care in both The Royal Borough of Windsor & Maidenhead and Wokingham Borough Council