Our salaries are competitive and reviewed every year. All our employees are paid at the Real Living Wage or higher, which is a voluntary initiative meaning that Optalis commits to paying people what they need to live.
Getting you started
We provide you with everything you need to join our teams, from paid training, a free uniform, phone and we even pay for your DBS check.
We offer a pension scheme through Scottish Widows. Optalis will make a defined contribution on your behalf, alongside your own contribution.
More great reasons to join our team
- We offer a fantastic rewards package through Perkbox that offers all kinds of shopping, health, travel and insurance discounts
- Our team members get an extra day off on their birthday and three extra days leave for five years in service
- Quarterly staff forums are an opportunity to voice opinions and make suggestions
- Staff can feedback through a yearly satisfaction survey and staff forum
- A Team Manager Recognition Scheme, which recognises staff who have gone the extra mile in their teams, throughout the year.
Health and Wellbeing
We offer several initiatives to support our employees mental, physical and financial wellbeing. These include access to an Employee Assistance Programme which gives free confidential legal and financial advice as well as free counselling services. We are a Mindful Employer and a Disability Confident Employer, which means we are serious about looking after our team members’ mental health and providing support to ensure that people with disabilities and long-term health conditions feel supported, engaged, and able to achieve their full potential in the workplace.