Older Peoples’ Accommodation
Our older people's services offer you choice and independence to suit your situation. With our Extra Care services offering you peace of mind and easy access to at-home support if you need it, to our residential care at Suffolk Lodge as your support needs increase.
Situated within the local community our each of our older people's services are provided within purpose-built accommodation. Offering you peace of mind, welcoming surroundings and easy access to the local shops. Our shared lounge and dining rooms are perfect for socialising, and our well-presented gardens offer safe and relaxing areas to enjoy the outdoors.
Our support changes with you and your needs, wishes and goals. this can include:
- Support from trained Optalis staff, including sleepover shifts and overnight assistance
- Household tasks
- Personal care
- Planning and preparing meals
- Managing your health needs
- Maintaining links with friends, family and the community
- Social and leisure activities