Learning Disability Accommodation
As a leading support service provider in Berkshire, we provide specialist services for adults with learning disabilities. From supported living, residential care to short break services, our team are here to help.
We offer accommodation that lets you live as independently as possible, with added support where you need it.
Our focus on customer lead services alongside our person-centred approach to planning gives you a sense of ownership and control over your life. We believe that by involving and empowering our customers, great things can and do happen.
Our support changes with you and your needs, wishes and goals. this can include:
- Support from trained Optalis staff, including sleepover shifts and overnight assistance
- Household tasks, planning and preparing meals
- Developing and maintaining skills
- Managing your health needs
- Money management
- Building links with friends, family and the community
- Social and leisure activities
- Making healthy lifestyle choices