Understanding your needs
Whether your loved one has a personal budget or privately funds their care, Optalis' team of friendly carers can provide a reliable and specially-tailored homecare service - whatever their needs.
We can do as much (or as little!) as you like
Whether it's just a little extra help to ensure you or a loved one take medication or bigger tasks like preparing meals and cleaning the house, Optalis' fully-trained and professional staff can provide a tailored service which will make a big difference to your mum, dad, or relative's daily life.
We can help you or your loved one:
- get up/go to bed, bathe, dress, and take your medication
- around the house by completing tasks such as laundry, cooking, cleaning, vaccuuming
- with taking care of bills, looking after your pet, grocery shopping, and more...
- with grooming, foot care, nail care, and oral hygiene
- with companionship, trips out, and we can accompany you to medical appointments
- if you've just come out of hospital and need a little help to get back into your routine