Community Care & Support Workers
Are you looking for a rewarding career? Do you have patience, empathy and the desire to make a difference? Homecare is looking for dedicated support workers to join our team, supporting individuals living out in the community.
Homecare provides high quality care for adults living with dementia in the community. We aim to support choice and independence whilst delivering personal care and undertaking house hold tasks for our customers.
We are looking for caring and committed individuals who have the ability to communicate and build relationships with vulnerable individuals from a variety of backgrounds and cultures.
Supporting customers to live happy and content lives whilst understanding and promoting Optalis quality care and support. You will be assisting with personal care, medications, nutrition needs and domestic tasks. If you have a passion for helping people, we want you to join us here at Optalis.
As an Optalis carer, you will receive:
- Excellent rates of pay - Weekday rate: £8.22, Weekend rate: £10.28 Public Holiday rate: £12.33 P/H. Optalis pays per shift not per call
- Minimum guaranteed hours
- Paid travelling time in addition to 45p per mile mileage allowance
- Paid holiday
- Flexible shift patterns between the hours of 7.00am – 10.00pm
- Extensive paid induction and training programme with career progression opportunities
- flexible shifts patterns in line with availabilities and service requirements
- Must have a full driving licence, and the use of a car.
Closing Date: Sunday 26th August 2018
Interview Date: To be confiemd
For More Information: Please contact Rceruitment Team for further information on (0118) 977 8600 or email: email@example.com
It is easy to apply - click on ‘Apply Now’ to upload your CV to the Recruitment Team who will then contact you. If you do not have a CV please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0118 977 8600
Optalis is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of our staff and customers. We would like to remind successful applicants that they will be required to undertake a DBS check and to provide proof of their right to work in the UK.
Optalis is a local authority trading company owned by and delivering adult social care in both The Royal Borough of Windsor & Maidenhead and Wokingham Borough Council