Our Homecare service
Optalis Homecare is a real alternative to being placed into residential care, and is often more cost-effective.
Our Homecare Service supports your loved one to remain in their own home - removing/postponing the need for them to move to a care home, and keeping them as independent as possible.
We pay all of our staff a living wage, and all of our carers are exclusively employed by Optalis, meaning that our service is fully managed by us - so you can be assured of the very highest standards, and continuity of homecare.
Five reasons to choose Optalis!
- Flexibility: We provide flexible, tailored care to customers in the comfortable surroundings of their own home
- Competitively priced: We offer good value for money compared to some of our competitors
- Expertise: Our carers are carefully recruited, fully vetted, and fully trained. Along with this, comes their passion to do a good job
- Range: We offer more than just traditional homecare services - we can help customers enjoy life, and get out and about!
- Peace of mind: Choosing us means that the whole family can rest in the knowledge that their loved one is being cared for by experts. We are owned wholly by Wokingham Borough Council.